Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'll work on it...

While assessing my annotated bib. my peers found, and i agree, that i need more sources. In the copy i handed in i only annotated 'scholerly' sources (3), but i do have many more internet sources but i was under the impression those sources were not scholerly. I will annotate every source in my revisions. I also need to clarify some of my point... my intent is not to tear evolution apart. Evolution is a widely believed theory and it would be impossible to discredit the entire theory, my intent is to show both evolution and creation are missing some important scientific evidence, and they are BOTH only THEORIES. We should pose both theories to students and let them decide for themselves. Lastly, i forgot to separate my sources into catagories so i will deffinatly do that when i list all my sources.

2 comments:

mike said...

Hey, I'm in Dr. O'Rourke's 10:30 class and am doing my research paper on the debate between evolution and creationism, so she told me to check out your blog. I'm a little confused. A theory is a hypothesis, that after many tests and experiments turn out to have a lot of evidence and support. Evolution was a theory when it was first proposed, it has since grown past it. Meanwhile, creationism can not even be considered a theory because all of the evidence supporting it has since been disproven. You claim that there is evidence that supports it, so I'm just curious to hear what it exactly is.

SuperSheep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.